1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DROP $125 Martin Margiela Men's Trench small 36/38 Taupe NWOT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by MDeKelver, Aug 1, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDeKelver

MDeKelver Senior member

Greetings,

I would like to offer a Maison Martin Margiela men's trenchcoat in a warm taupe colour. Size is EU50 and this item fits very slim. Please see the measurements, it fits like a slim suit coat, slim sleeves. It is a great streetwear item, you wouldn't wear a blazer or suit jacket underneath.

The fabric is a firm waxed 100% cotton. The coat is fully lined, It does not have a removable liner. The condition is like new, without tags, no signs of wear, no marks, stains or scratches. I had purchased this online and have not worn it, as I wanted a overcoat (for over a suit).

Size would fit a US 36 to 38, I would call it a small but it is labelled an EU50.

Measurements:
    Shoulders: 15.5
    Chest : 19.5
    Waist: 18.5
    Sleeves 25
    Length (BOC) 36

$200 125 USD Shipping included for North America. European friends please inquire.

Michael

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.