1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

DROP █ NWT $495 Polo Ralph Lauren Cardigan Vest █ 100% CASHMERE, Charcoal Grey, Size Medium/Large

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale is a NWT cardigan vest from Polo Ralph Lauren. 100% cashmere. Retail on this vest $495.

The cashmere fabric is button soft. Excellent quality. Cannot stress that enough

Tagged a size large, but fits more like a medium.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$99 shipped CONUS/Canada

$85 shipped CONUS/Canada

I will ship to the rest of the world at cost. Please add $12 for shipping to the rest of the world (countries that are not the US or Canada).

PayPal or Postal Money order only. I cannot accept personal payments in PayPal. As is implied with all SF classified listings, the sale is final. Sold as is.

First one to pay gets the item.

I will only grant "holds" for those who pay via PayPal eCheck. ​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chest p2p at bottom of armhole: 21.25
    Length from base of collar: 23

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.