1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

DRKSHDW Drop-crotch Sweatpants - Size S (fits XS-L)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by wurm, Jan 20, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wurm

wurm Senior member

I DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS LIMITED TO 15 CLASSIFIEDS AT A TIME ON SF. I HAVE MORE THOUGH!
    PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD ON SUFU OR ON SZ FOR MY COMPLETE OFFERINGS.

• Prices include CONUS shipping and PayPal fees.
    • For international shipping, please inquire.
    • I typically ship within 24 hours of payment.
    • If you have any questions, just ask.

DRKSHDW Drop-crotch Sweatpants

[​IMG]

MORE PICTURES

size s (fits xs-l)
    used, good condition
    100% cotton
    $120

measurements available at request​

Bought these from someone but never wore them myself. They’re pretty self-explanatory. Drop crotch, long inseam, raw hem, lots of pockets. The fabric is lightweight. Condition is still good. There’s a bit of general wear and a bit of loose stitching (pictured). I’m typically a 48 and these fit me well. The elastic waistband and loose fit allow many different sizes to wear them.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.