• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Driving Moc Recommendations?

woofmang

Reaction score
What drivers do you like? I've been looking for a replacement for my old L.L. Bean driving mocs and I haven't found anything I really like yet.

I'm trying to find a comfortable, well-made driving moccasin made of good quality leather (except for the rubber bits on the the sole and heel, of course), Moc-tie or penny loafer style, unlined or lined doesn't matter.

I'm sure I could find something in Tod's that would tick all those boxes, but I'm not willing to spend $500 or more on a pair of shoes that will only last a year or two (especially since the L.L. Bean drivers that I paid $100 for lasted 15 years before they started to blow out - sadly, they don't offer them any more). I'd like to find something in the $250 or less range.

(I already have a pair of AE Boulders, which I like a lot, but they're a bit too loose to wear without socks, and summer's just around the corner...)

Any suggestions for me?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.