• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Drinkwaters and Stel: sales in Boston

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

BlvdDandy

Reaction score
I feel like a lot of us style forumers will be taking advantage of the upcoming sales around Boston (I'm thinking specifically of Louis starting on Saturday, but these as well). It's times like these I wish we had gone through with the SF tie or pocket square; I'd be very curious to know who I'm shopping with.

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like a lot of us style forumers will be taking advantage of the upcoming sales around Boston (I'm thinking specifically of Louis starting on Saturday, but these as well). It's times like these I wish we had gone through with the SF tie or pocket square; I'd be very curious to know who I'm shopping with.
How about a temp. SF printed paper "button", quite small, discretely taped to lapel or pocket when shopping? Â I'm not kidding, something so small it would only be noticable to those looking for it. The color and font of the logo are distinct enough that even at an inch or so, I bet it'd be enough. (I'd do a mock-up but I'm no good at photoshop, or whatever. Anyone?) I too, might drop by Louis saturday, and think it would be amusing to attach some faces to some aliases. Assuming you're not a Small, that is.
Thanks for sharing your insights LAG; your generosity is appreciated.

seanandnik

Reaction score
I belong to ROGUE, it is a motorcycle forum for Honda RC-51's and we have a sticker for our bikes and it is cool to see someone you have talked to or read online in the flesh. I think we should have some sort of identifier, I too will be at Louis on Sat. I'll have on the jeans, powder blue cashmere polo sweater, black cashmere patch pocketed jacket and black gucci sneakers with 2 cream stripes.Introduce yourself if you see me....

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.