• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drinkwaters: Affiliate thread

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Just playing with the new camera around the store:

2Oudwx6.jpg

Seaward & Stearn Neckties, handmade in England. Some great textured silks as always.

AeC2daC.jpg

A CM fit. Samuelsohn sport jacket (fully canvassed, of course - our M2M program is booming this season), S&S necktie, and Drinkwater's x NESC shirt, made right here in Massachusetts.

wbnsBqU.jpg

And a little SW&D featuring EG, Creep, Universal Works and Kato.

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Hi Steven and Gary!

Do you have any photos of the Drinkwaters x New England Shirt Company collection for this season?

Here's at least one til I snap pics of the others - A beautiful blue chambray made up as a dress shirt:

xP7mvGK.jpg

We have plenty of NESC x Drinkwater's dress AND sport shirts this season that we'll be happy to share here very soon. As always, wonderful fabrics. Stay tuned!

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Our collection of New England Shirt Company x Drinkwater's sport shirts for the SS17 season. More spread collar and dress shirts still to come, as well as our staple Drinkwater's chambray shirt and oxfords.

npw8asH.jpg

Blue Geometric Print Short Sleeve $240

dzqAvhE.jpg

White Seersucker Popover $215

g4dwdEe.jpg

White Linen Herringbone $195

kmegb32.jpg

Blue Linen $235

KFZBuXH.jpg

Navy Large Plaid Linen $275

7YNk9lm.jpg

Blue Green Brown Plaid Linen $215

bN9Pw1Y.jpg

Light Blue Plaid Madras $190

p8qEbXz.jpg

Lavender Navy Tattersall $165

h3AXyyc.jpg

Lavender White Check $200

u8duhvt.jpg

Grey Blue Check $185

Uw9yR6c.jpg

Blue Black Tattersall $200

@timpoblete

Last edited:

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Some new linen fabrics from Individualized Shirts just in time for the Summer:

iyeMmON.jpg

3AprTIK.jpg

If you haven't tried made-to-measure shirting yet, keep it on your radar for when we run our custom shirt promos. It's a really fun process with a ton of options between fabrics (new ones arriving weekly), collars, cuffs, etc. Check their website out for a look at hundreds more!

fairlynerdy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I registered just to vote.

Come on guys, they need our help to win. Drinkwaters is doing it right.

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Got to take some pictures today of some new things. We hope to keep these coming!

uxP2OmU.jpg

Featuring Porto, an unstructured jacket line out of Portugal alongside Portuguese Flannel, Individualized Shirts x Drinkwater's, and Hiltl trousers. Accesories by W. Kleinberg (belt) and Paolo Albizzati (necktie and pocket square - handmade in Italy), and of course Paraboot shoes.

Introducing Meticulous Knitwear. We picked up two cardigans in a Charcoal Bouclé and Navy "Pattern Stitch":
TsHW6OY.jpg

Closeup of Bouclé:
4UiGE3H.jpg

Our core New England Shirt Co. x Drinkwater's shirts, made in Fall River, MA. Blue and White Cambridge Oxford and our "Henderson" Chambray shirt. Lots of cool little details to these shirts that I'll highlight in the future, but I wanted to get these up in the meantime anyway as they're long overdue in this thread, especially since these are always in stock:
7iIQZ2s.jpg

And a preview of some Fall/Winter NESC x Drinkwater's shirts. There's plenty more where these came from!
bSehBrW.jpg

Brushed cotton/cashmere, Indigo Knit, and 100% brushed cotton.

dixonmanor

Reaction score
Just popping in to say that I finally, after however many years on this forum, found myself in Cambridge and was able to get into the shop. It was such a pleasure to finally meet Gary, and to see his shop in person. Picked up some EG fatigues while I was there too. Anyways, thanks a million Gary, and great to finally meet you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads