• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

+ DRIES VAN NOTEN +

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Norse is also putting their stock online now, they actually started adding AW18 stock online during the sale (instead of instore only) so it does seem like that region locking is lifted.

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
Norse is also putting their stock online now, they actually started adding AW18 stock online during the sale (instead of instore only) so it does seem like that region locking is lifted.

Yeah their stock is pretty bleh but hey, at least they’ve got something.

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_20190223_163011.jpg

Tried this thing on at All Too Human in Boston. They only have 54 and 46 but it's marked down ~70%. Has anyone seen a 50?

Last edited:

Maxwellll

Reaction score
Antonioli, Barneys, Nordstrom I have also just seen it

Maxwellll

Reaction score
My bad, your post even says pants but I was out there trawling for the shirt :hide:

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which season this is from? AW14?

20190302_151402_Richtone(HDR).jpg 20190302_151311_Richtone(HDR).jpg 20190302_153938.jpg

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Given the palette and color, I think that might be from an older 00s collection. But hard to say for sure since Dries often repeats his design motifs year after year (like any good designer does). Maybe 2004? I just spend 15 minutes browsing through FirstView which is great for seeing full collections and different angles and details. Their archive goes back further than Vogue, too.

How good was Spring 2009?! Print mania (but in a controlled way) + vintage cars.

photo_mid_def_2542883.jpg
photo_mid_def_2515252.jpg
photo_mid_def_2542814.jpg
photo_mid_def_2515261.jpg

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was in Paris and visited the Mens DvN store yesterday. Unfortunately I cannot share any pics.

The standouts were imo the the pieces with embroidery (short sleeve shirts, some bombers) and the long coats, especially the knee-calf length straight cut mac coats in wool. Pants were great as usual, although I found some of the linen blends a bit dry. The printed pieces in this cotton were on the other hand very nice. The ripple sole boots and derbys were very cool but the quality is not great, as I think some of you are aware of.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anybody been by Simons recently and can share what’s in their buy this season?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads