• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

+ DRIES VAN NOTEN +

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is one of the best prints he’s ever done IMO, I think the only reason it’s still sitting is because it’s basically an XXS.

53CB5E5B-7345-4356-9715-62BFC2995D54.jpeg

I’m Pretty sure the extra 20% works on this too. I’ve been looking for a 54 in this Carlton or a 52-54 in the long sleeve version for over a year.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any advice for Dries swim trunks sizing? I wear a 32 in Orlebar Brown bulldogs, would I be a medium or large in Dries? Thanks in advance
I own DvN swim trunks in both medium and large and wear a size 33 in Orlebar Brown Bulldog Sport. The DvN's in medium are a bit tight but I am 6'3 with an athletic build. The DvN's in large fits me fine but are not particularly slim. A 32 in OB would fit my waist but not my legs.

Unless you are very tall or have built legs I'd say a medium would fit you, but check measurements if you can.

Are the ones you are looking at from SS19? The swim trunks from SS19 are a bit slimmer than SS18. For SS18, I def think you should go with medium.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks that helped a lot. I will try a medium. I was looking at both SS18 and 19. Just need to find a pair now.

MeatFish

Reaction score
This is one of the best prints he’s ever done IMO, I think the only reason it’s still sitting is because it’s basically an XXS.

View attachment 1209603

I’m Pretty sure the extra 20% works on this too. I’ve been looking for a 54 in this Carlton or a 52-54 in the long sleeve version for over a year.
Okay this is a better thread for this. I’m selling this in a 52 if anyone’s interested, let me know!

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, FYI, I just listed in B&S a BNWT Dries x Verner Panton Hand Print shirt size 46 (small). See the listing for details, if interested:

Dries van Noten Hand Print shirt
IMG_5740.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.