• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

+ DRIES VAN NOTEN +

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The derbies should show up on Mohawk eventually, the ones from two seasons ago ended up getting marked down till the end. They are probably the best looking lug soled derbies. I was told they fit pretty slim.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also need to find the derbies from mr porter in a 45 if anybody has seen them.

Yeah, I was about to kop those but then my size ran out.
Need a 44.5 I think. I have a pair of Dries sneakers in 44 which are just a bit short, and I am typically 44-44.5.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, I want them now though. I don't want to wait around and chance it on sales and Dries prices are relatively fair imo.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@conceptionist 44.5 is the only size left on US mr porter.

@accordion just realised you don't have The Loit in your bookmarks. They only do phone orders but I've bought Dries among other things from them before and they are really helpful.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah Mr P had different stock for different areas. I think US, UK, Eu and Asia all have unique inventory. There may be more.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The derbies should show up on Mohawk eventually, the ones from two seasons ago ended up getting marked down till the end. They are probably the best looking lug soled derbies. I was told they fit pretty slim.

They are TTS and run average width. I bought the black derbies last Winter.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to get this, same as mine n Fokken but different material

https://www.griled.com/listings/829701-Dries-Van-Noten-strap-jacket

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup, same material as this coat, should fit a size 48

wakiem

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can still find some SS15 stuff? Checked all those stores that were listed on the previous page already.
What do stores do with the stuff from previous collections that doesn't get sold during sales?

il_colonnello

Reaction score

Someone needs to get this, same as mine n Fokken but different material

https://www.griled.com/listings/829701-Dries-Van-Noten-strap-jacket

I also have the denim (fw14) version. It's a nice coat. Didn't know there was a ss version.

The denim one can be had in a size small on yoox atm:

http://www.yoox.com/us/41631466HR/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=41631466HR&sizeId=4

and in a size large on rayonfrais, but I can't link to it, you need to sign up to get access to their outlet.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I also have the denim (fw14) version. It's a nice coat. Didn't know there was a ss version.

The denim one can be had in a size small on yoox atm:

http://www.yoox.com/us/41631466HR/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=41631466HR&sizeId=4

and in a size large on rayonfrais, but I can't link to it, you need to sign up to get access to their outlet.

Both are from fall, the grey one is supposed to be more of a raincoat. It's really nice coat, the lines are great, the details are probably my favorite thing of it.

gustavobradley

Reaction score

Anyone know where I can still find some SS15 stuff? Checked all those stores that were listed on the previous page already.
What do stores do with the stuff from previous collections that doesn't get sold during sales?

Patiently wait for Rakuten/Y!JP shops to start releasing their drops (it's GOT to be any week now...). Until then, scouring for individual sellers and stuff is the best option.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
went to totoakelo today , the store has a generic zen-shopping-experience feel to it, it's also a maze and it took a bit to find the stares that lead to the deep catacombs where menswear collection is housed. but you know you've found the right stare well because it's painted in black, contrasting with the all-white theme of the rest. there's some issue with having certain brands on the floor, didn't exactly understand what the guy was saying but Dries was just getting shipped out to the seattle shop. i did manage to try this coat which fit even in a small. a nice warm-up for the amazing trenches set to arrive in ss17

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads