1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dries Van Noten Chocolate Brown Zip Cardigan with Gold Accents - Size L (fits M or S)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ggoofer, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ggoofer

ggoofer Well-Known Member

[SOLD]

Just picked up this great Dries Van Noten cardigan sweater. Unfortunately it is too small for me and so I am letting it go.

Chocolate brown color with gold thread pattern; see first two photos for an accurate representation of the color. The gold is mostly a muted metallic color with some shinier threads interspersed.

Tagged Large, but fits more like a Medium or even Small. Measurements are (but read below):

Shoulder to shoulder – 16 in
    Shoulder to front hem – 24 in
    Pit to pit – 19 in
    Shoulder to sleeve – 25.5 in

The fabric is sturdy and meant to be stretched, so in my opinion this would be a trim Medium fit or a looser Small fit. For comparison, I have a 40 inch chest and 18 inch shoulder and the cardigan stretches to fit me fine in these areas with no discomfort. (My problem is with the length -- I am 6'4.)

I bought this used and have only tried it on myself. It has wear but no stains or other noticeable flaws. Tags are loose but attached. riri zippers. 85% Wool, 10% Rayon, 5% Nylon. Made in Belgium. Dry clean only.

I am unsure of the season.

Asking $125 $115 $90 $75 shipped with tracking by USPS to continental US. Inquire for out of country. Payment via PayPal gift or merchant +4%.

Message me with questions and OFFERS!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012

2. ggoofer

ggoofer Well-Known Member

Droppy droppy. Open to offers - I would like to sell this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.