1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Dries Van Noten Chocolate Brown Zip Cardigan with Gold Accents - Size L (fits M or S)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ggoofer, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ggoofer

ggoofer Well-Known Member

[SOLD]

Just picked up this great Dries Van Noten cardigan sweater. Unfortunately it is too small for me and so I am letting it go.

Chocolate brown color with gold thread pattern; see first two photos for an accurate representation of the color. The gold is mostly a muted metallic color with some shinier threads interspersed.

Tagged Large, but fits more like a Medium or even Small. Measurements are (but read below):

Shoulder to shoulder – 16 in
    Shoulder to front hem – 24 in
    Pit to pit – 19 in
    Shoulder to sleeve – 25.5 in

The fabric is sturdy and meant to be stretched, so in my opinion this would be a trim Medium fit or a looser Small fit. For comparison, I have a 40 inch chest and 18 inch shoulder and the cardigan stretches to fit me fine in these areas with no discomfort. (My problem is with the length -- I am 6'4.)

I bought this used and have only tried it on myself. It has wear but no stains or other noticeable flaws. Tags are loose but attached. riri zippers. 85% Wool, 10% Rayon, 5% Nylon. Made in Belgium. Dry clean only.

I am unsure of the season.

Asking $125 $115 $90 $75 shipped with tracking by USPS to continental US. Inquire for out of country. Payment via PayPal gift or merchant +4%.

Message me with questions and OFFERS!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  2. ggoofer

ggoofer Well-Known Member

Droppy droppy. Open to offers - I would like to sell this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.