• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dressing "styleforum" - don't get you laid?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I don't really see anything wrong with guys reading these books if they're the type furo is referring to. I mean if he didn't already know those things then the book proved its worth. We can't all be gifted with women like *ahem* well you know.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^don't forget "or impress my internet buddies"

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
all PUA books suggest you lie. any that don't are "self-help"

Blah blah blah. By your own admission you've pretty much had the same GF since you hit your bizarre misinterpretation of puberty. Nobody is listening to what you think about picking up women.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Proper use of your wang will get you laid. My advice is to have that thing out at all times, and slap it it in the face of females you are interested in. I think that I saw this on the Discovery Channel while drunk.
While singing the chorus to The Bad Touch?

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Blah blah blah. By your own admission you've pretty much had the same GF since you hit your bizarre misinterpretation of puberty. Nobody is listening to what you think about picking up women.
there's no ******* tricks, just be a) confident b) interesting c) not a tool (sometimes you can get away with being a tool tho)

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
*hands dis another grand* will i get laid this time???

sometimes i think before i'm about to play a video game which one is gonna help me get laid more

so obviously i'm playing dragon age now

ss10guy3

Reaction score
The trick to getting laid is being willing to go for. All the guys I know who have trouble with women are in that position because they're too nervous to take a chance. And dressing well does help, at least if you want to sleep with the kind of girls who dress well too. Which you should.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
sometimes i think before i'm about to play a video game which one is gonna help me get laid more

so obviously i'm playing dragon age now

Sorry, Portal and Mass Effect are the obviously, ahem, effective choices. Strong female leads are a must. Dragon Age depends on an inherent level of nerdiness that varies from girl to girl. Shapeshifting witches do not have a 100% success rate, it seems. For women, that is.

Some women dig slovenly dudes. My roommate is one such inexplicable case. Know your market: Girls who are turned on by unshaven, flannely dudes expect such; girls who know what APC is generally expect something different; wearing all J.Crew attracts the attentions of cougars and salespersons.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads