• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DressCodes Atlanta - New Affiliate - 20% off $100+ items, 10% off the rest with code

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
We're adding a new affiliate - DressCodes Atlanta - and they've made us a code for 20% off items over $100 and 10% off all the rest. The code is 'Members'. I'll let LA Guy and Mr. & Mrs. Savage edit/fill out the rest of the details, but mainly I needed there to be a thread to link to, so here it is.
smile.gif

danilo

Reaction score
I love this store... they got some really cool stuff. Congrats on the official affiliate status Dresscodes!

spoonman

Reaction score
Could they find a bigger douche for the male model? I didn't think I could dislike someone so much without knowing anything about them.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice to see the discount. I've almost ordered from this site a few times, may have to now that we get 20% off. I do wish they had a wider denim selection and more description for the items, but whatever I'll survive.

Avyer

Reaction score
I would like to know if this discount will be available to use in store?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First of all, welcome to Brett and Karen, good people. We've already done one collaborations (along with Maxx&Unicorn) with them, so we know that they are great to work with. The store is getting some new lines in, and some more of the old, so the next few seasons will be exciting.

In denim, they carry some of my favorites: 5EP and Kicking Mule Workshop, and Karen informs me that they are getting in Springcourt very soon. This is your chance to cop a pair of the basic lowtop whites or a pair of perforated hightop nappa baskets. Check out their blog for arrivals and news: http://www.dresscodesatl.com/blog/

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Hi Guys, it's Karen here at DressCodes. We are really excited to be official affiliates on Styleforum.

So here is the rundown on the discounts... 20% off full priced items over $100 and 10% off full priced items under $100. The code does not apply to sale items. Free shipping on everything in the US.

We just had a photo shoot with our new inventory yesterday so those pics will be up in the next day or so. And don't worry Spoonman, our new male model is much more attractive than the last.

Feel free to call, email, or PM with any questions, comments, or inquires.
404-343-2894

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Avyer
I would like to know if this discount will be available to use in store?

Yes the discount can be used in store.

If you are local you should stop by this Thursday we are having an Art Gallery Opening Party from 6-9. Featuring local artist Travis Smith and his Robot paintings.
It should be a good time, free drinks, music and spring clothes.

robot1.jpg

danilo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mrs. Savage
Yes the discount can be used in store.

If you are local you should stop by this Thursday we are having an Art Gallery Opening Party from 6-9. Featuring local artist Travis Smith and his Robot paintings.
It should be a good time, free drinks, music and spring clothes.

robot1.jpg

I will be there! Can't wait to see your Shades of Greige collection! Really nice stuff!

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^I really like that painting. Do you have images of any other works by the same artist? What is the price range for his paintings?

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spertia
^^I really like that painting. Do you have images of any other works by the same artist? What is the price range for his paintings?

I will have all the pictures of all the paintings with prices and the dimensions posted on the blog Wednesday evening with buy now buttons. I believe all of his work is under $200.

spoonman

Reaction score
Ha ha. I didn't say he was ugly. He just looks like a punk, but I digress...

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Nice to see the discount. I've almost ordered from this site a few times, may have to now that we get 20% off. I do wish they had a wider denim selection and more description for the items, but whatever I'll survive.

Your wish will come true... We are adding Crate and Nudie to our denim selection for spring. Crate should be in by the end of the week and the Nudies by the end of the month. As for the descriptions...what info would you like to see?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads