• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DressCodes Atlanta - New Affiliate - 20% off $100+ items, 10% off the rest with code

savage

Reaction score
New Stuff in the store:
RITUAL - Grooming Products for Men. http://dresscodesatl.com/mens_grooming.html
RITUAL_BoxSet_LRG.jpg

One of my favorites a product that should be in every bathroom is Nature Calls.
Say goodbye to the courtesy flush. Just 2-4 drops of this stuff in your toilet prior to doing your business will obliterate all oder! It totally works too we have tested it personally.
RITUAL_NatureCalls_LRG.jpg

The break down:
Ritual is how guys get ready. All it takes is three simple steps: Sh!t, Shower and Shave, and he's ready to face the day. We've improved each phase of this time-honored tradition with innovative thinking. Not with more products, just better products-some are brand new additions and others are significant improvements to the old standbys. Now every time you call on the much balleyhooed Triple S, you're guaranteed to have the best grooming experience known to man.

savage

Reaction score
Nudie Average Joe's Heavy Dry .. have just arrived. We'll try to get images up as soon as possible.

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guy know that a new Nudie shipment has arrived. Average Joe -Dry Heavy (not yet on the website)

We will also be getting shipments in from Nice Collective, Rogues Gallery and Blood is the New Black very shortly.

*On a side note DressCodes will be closed on Mondays until September.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice collective huh? Good man.

edit: Madam.

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Hi y'all!
Just wanted to let you know that all summer merchandise has been reduced.
Almost everything in the store is on SALE! Get up to 75% off!!

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought the Maxx & Unicorn wallet!

savage

Reaction score
Awesome!!
Only 1 red, and 2 navy's left.

Sale page has been updated as well with all sale products.. like Nudie, Bill Adler Belts, Crate, etc...

bdr3

Reaction score
On the Nice Collective website you guys are listed as a stockist. Any NiCo on sale?

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdr3
On the Nice Collective website you guys are listed as a stockist. Any NiCo on sale?

No Nice Collective stuff on sale...
We are actually getting our first delivery this week!
Should be on the site sometime next week if everything comes in on time.
We will post some stuff on the blog when it arrives.

savage

Reaction score
Nice Collective arrived today!!! (well, yesterday at the time of this post)
We'll be posting more images over the next couple days for y'all.

until then:
The Fedora is in
picture-4.png

the vest comes in next month
picture-3.png

- the black flower pin will be arriving the same time as the vest.

pre-orders are being accepted. You can alwyas call the shop and Karen will help out....

savage

Reaction score
I know these aren't the best.. or even 'all that good' but I wanted to show you guys some of the new nice Collective we have been getting in lately. I don't even know if I can put these on the DC website or not... For now these will be phone order only. Call the shop to place orders and/ or ask questions. Triangle - $69.00
Nico-1.jpg
V-13 - $75.00
Nico-2a.jpg
NiCo-2b.jpg
Haze - $79.00
NiCo-3.jpg
Pencil Stripe - $65.00
NiCo-4a.jpg
NiCo-4b.jpg
Hat - $150
picture-4.png
This hat is Black.. I thought from the image it was a brownish.. but it's black, and awesome.

savage

Reaction score
Kicking Mule Workshop 1950 RAW, 2010 RAW and re-stocks of Rockers & 1980's have arrived !! We'll be posting them on site shortly along with measurements.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads