• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DressCodes Atlanta - New Affiliate - 20% off $100+ items, 10% off the rest with code

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
New Rogues Gallery arrived today. I am going to try to put some pic on the blog of the new Rogues Gallery items as well as the Kazuo stuff in the next couple of days.

dgfair

Reaction score
I'm trying to add the APC New Standard to my cart. The price says 155 but it shows as 310 when I add it to my cart for a quantity of 1. Help!

savage

Reaction score
really? Did you "update" the cart? Seems weird cause all the prices are 155. but if you had a quantity of 2, that would be 310.

savage

Reaction score
does it happen with any other items? has anyone else had this problem ? call karen at the shop and she'll take care of your order - 404 343 2894 sorry for any inconviences this is causing
frown.gif

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Hi Have checked the buttons but couldn't find a problem.
Please call me at the store and I will take your order over the phone.
404-343-2894

-Karen

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
LL SPRING COURTS 25% OFF
For 2 days only, sale ends Monday night.
**Limited sizes available so get yours quick.
combine 2 codes for the full discount:
'springsale' and 'tier1'

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do these fit? I'm assuming the size chart is accurate? I wear an 8.5 generally in US sizing, so I'll prob go with a 43...

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You'll want more along the lines of a 42 in SC's. 43 is more like a US size 10.

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
How do these fit? I'm assuming the size chart is accurate? I wear an 8.5 generally in US sizing, so I'll prob go with a 43...

43 is more like a size 10. and they run rather wide.
Limited sizes available...

savage

Reaction score
Quantity update on Spring Court sale:

canvas white - one sz43

black low top - two sz44 // one sz45

white hi-top - two sz43 // two sz45

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
Waned to post some new inventory we have in the store.... Our photographer is out of town till the end of next month so Brett aka Savage and I took pic of each other wearing the new stuff... so I don't want to hear your bitchin' about us not looking like models... Rogues Gallery:
rg-13-sml.jpg
rg-stripe-polo-sml.jpg
Kazuo
kzo-vest-fnt-sml.jpg
And for the ladies Podoll T-shirts http://dresscodesatl.com/podoll.html There more stuff but Brett put these on the site late last night so I think he missed a couple of things...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads