DressCodes Atlanta - New Affiliate - 20% off $100+ items, 10% off the rest with code

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by j, Mar 2, 2008.

1. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

We're adding a new affiliate - DressCodes Atlanta - and they've made us a code for 20% off items over $100 and 10% off all the rest. The code is 'Members'. I'll let LA Guy and Mr. & Mrs. Savage edit/fill out the rest of the details, but mainly I needed there to be a thread to link to, so here it is. [​IMG]

2. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

It'd be great to hear the full extent of the code from the Savages, ie. sale/non sale stuff.

3. blank

blank Senior member

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.

4. danilo

danilo Senior member

I love this store... they got some really cool stuff. Congrats on the official affiliate status Dresscodes!

5. spoonman

spoonman Well-Known Member

Could they find a bigger douche for the male model? I didn't think I could dislike someone so much without knowing anything about them.

6. onion

onion Senior member

Nice to see the discount. I've almost ordered from this site a few times, may have to now that we get 20% off. I do wish they had a wider denim selection and more description for the items, but whatever I'll survive.

7. Avyer

Avyer Well-Known Member

I would like to know if this discount will be available to use in store?

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

First of all, welcome to Brett and Karen, good people. We've already done one collaborations (along with Maxx&Unicorn) with them, so we know that they are great to work with. The store is getting some new lines in, and some more of the old, so the next few seasons will be exciting.

In denim, they carry some of my favorites: 5EP and Kicking Mule Workshop, and Karen informs me that they are getting in Springcourt very soon. This is your chance to cop a pair of the basic lowtop whites or a pair of perforated hightop nappa baskets. Check out their blog for arrivals and news: http://www.dresscodesatl.com/blog/

9. Mrs. Savage

Mrs. Savage Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Hi Guys, it's Karen here at DressCodes. We are really excited to be official affiliates on Styleforum.

So here is the rundown on the discounts... 20% off full priced items over $100 and 10% off full priced items under $100. The code does not apply to sale items. Free shipping on everything in the US.

We just had a photo shoot with our new inventory yesterday so those pics will be up in the next day or so. And don't worry Spoonman, our new male model is much more attractive than the last.

Feel free to call, email, or PM with any questions, comments, or inquires.
    404-343-2894

10. Mrs. Savage

I would like to know if this discount will be available to use in store?

Yes the discount can be used in store.

If you are local you should stop by this Thursday we are having an Art Gallery Opening Party from 6-9. Featuring local artist Travis Smith and his Robot paintings.
    It should be a good time, free drinks, music and spring clothes.

[​IMG]

11. danilo

danilo Senior member

Yes the discount can be used in store.

If you are local you should stop by this Thursday we are having an Art Gallery Opening Party from 6-9. Featuring local artist Travis Smith and his Robot paintings.
    It should be a good time, free drinks, music and spring clothes.

[​IMG]

I will be there! Can't wait to see your Shades of Greige collection! Really nice stuff!

12. spertia

spertia Senior member

^^I really like that painting. Do you have images of any other works by the same artist? What is the price range for his paintings?

13. Mrs. Savage

^^I really like that painting. Do you have images of any other works by the same artist? What is the price range for his paintings?

I will have all the pictures of all the paintings with prices and the dimensions posted on the blog Wednesday evening with buy now buttons. I believe all of his work is under $200.

14. spoonman

spoonman Well-Known Member

Ha ha. I didn't say he was ugly. He just looks like a punk, but I digress...

15. Mrs. Savage

Nice to see the discount. I've almost ordered from this site a few times, may have to now that we get 20% off. I do wish they had a wider denim selection and more description for the items, but whatever I'll survive.

Your wish will come true... We are adding Crate and Nudie to our denim selection for spring. Crate should be in by the end of the week and the Nudies by the end of the month. As for the descriptions...what info would you like to see?