• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dress shoes under $100

runner-guy

Reaction score
I'm looking to get some new dress shoes but I want to keep the price under $100. Any advice on a nice pair of black shoes under $100? Thanks.

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kenneth cole.

oh wait...you asked for nice shoes...sorry

check out stores like Nordstrom Rack. You may find a good deal on a pair of Allen Edmonds.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Up your budget to 200 and get something that will last you the next 10 years.

Originally Posted by runner-guy
I'm looking to get some new dress shoes but I want to keep the price under $100. Any advice on a nice pair of black shoes under $100? Thanks.

Michael Ay329

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Johnston & Murphy's ring of outlet stores throughout the nation tend to have excellent deals in the $100 range. Usually shoes from 2 seasons ago and older.

If you can find some Crown Aristocrats in that range....grab them as they are the last shoes they make which are made in the U.S.A. and are decent shoes

Unfortunately most of the $100 shoes on sale by J&M are there fashion forward Made in Italy stuff which is the reason I moved away from them

jkidd41011

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check the B&S thread here.

Chiaroscuro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'll use this thread instead of making a new one for my question. I found a pair of Mezlan Stephans for a very cheap price, and I was wondering if they are welted. I couldnt tell from the picture. I also know that they are not the best of shoes, but I dont have enough cash for even ebay AE's at this moment or I would get AE's.

31FFC4F60A5846129162121352129E33.jpg

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got some new AEs at the shoes.com clearance for $130 shipped. Can't beat that!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads