• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Dress Shoes In Chicago? Franco Cuadra

smoothjazz

Reaction score
Hi All,

Been browsing here for a bit. Problem is i'm not finding that much selection in and around Chicago. Major department stores have always been a major disappointment.

I’ve been following some advise on here, especially realizing that spending 400$ on a tbny shoes is not the best idea....

My budget is really around $500. Just would like to know if there any good shoes stores, prefer small shops, that have a good selection/price in the Chicago area…

Also does anyone have any good reviews of franco cuadra shoes? They seem to have ok stuff for good prices in their new Chicago store.

YRR92

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really don't know about the price/value ratio for Paul Stuart's shoes, but their Madison Ave. location is probably my favorite place to window shop. You could shop BB Peals/Aldens, too. I'd be surprised if you couldn't find a place or two that stocks regular-line Aldens.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 117 33.6%
  • 8”

Votes: 104 29.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%