1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Dress shoe question

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Ranjeev, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Ranjeev

Ranjeev Senior member

2. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

I think those are absolutely fine to wear with a suit. I wouldn't see any problem with having them in a conservative work environment.

3. Ranjeev

Ranjeev Senior member

4. TimelessRider

TimelessRider Senior member

You may find some information regarding the dressiness of boots in this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/cgi-bin....l=boots The brown boot you linked look dressy enough to wear with a suit (navy, gray, olive). The black pair has a rubber sole, so it's less dressy but may still work with a suit.

5. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

haha, I wasn't quite sure why the same link appeared twice in the original post. I thought maybe you wanted emphasis. Well, for what it's worth, I approve of the black boots, as well.

I have a pair of black shoes with rubber soles. They look fine with my suits.