• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Dress shoe heel question

legato

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Bit of a noob here. Bought these shoes on yoox and have a question about the heel which I hope you can answer. Do you see how it is slanted forward and the shoe doesn´t lay flat on the ground? Wearing them I feel like I either have to be leaning back on my heel with my toes off the ground or the opposite, on my toes with my heel off the ground. Is this a certain style that I just have to get used to? As it is, it feels a bit uncomfortable. Thanks for your opinions!
IMG_20181102_121137.jpg

paxonus

Reaction score
That is a poorly designed shoe. It should look like this:

Taverner.cohen

Reaction score
Yes it looks odd, I have seen some bluchers with some bent but not that much (unless is the mirror effect)

Hi guys,

Bit of a noob here. Bought these shoes on yoox and have a question about the heel which I hope you can answer. Do you see how it is slanted forward and the shoe doesn´t lay flat on the ground? Wearing them I feel like I either have to be leaning back on my heel with my toes off the ground or the opposite, on my toes with my heel off the ground. Is this a certain style that I just have to get used to? As it is, it feels a bit uncomfortable. Thanks for your opinions!View attachment 1063990

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.