Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Dress Shirts

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by BlackMamba24, Oct 17, 2012.

1. BlackMamba24

BlackMamba24 Member

Hey guys,

I have mostly bought all my shirts from Hugo Boss Black.. I'm very skinny so the skinny shirts fit me well on a 14.5 neck, I was wondering if you had any advice on other brands that have comparable cuts and sizes and the Hugo Boss Black!

Thanks

2. Jeff M

Jeff M Active Member

I'm staying tuned as well, a lot of brands I tried are still baggy, especially in the sleeves. One brand I have been eyeing for a while and plan on buying a couple from is Charles Tyrwhitt, I've heard that they are a more European cut, so much slimmer than what you might find from a typical American brand, and they have super slim. Another I have heard about is TM Lewin. I don't have any first hand experience with either one, but I have heard very good things. Pricing for these two is very good as well.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012

3. connor09

connor09 Senior member

There are so many brands out there, but it would be good to also have a few tailored shirts so you get a good fit especially if it's a skinny fit.

4. John Bayes

John Bayes New Member

If you prefer Hugo Boss Black, then it's perfect, as it's shirts are worth-having. But if you want to switch to any other brand, you must try Turnbull or Asser once.