Dress Shirts

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by BlackMamba24, Oct 17, 2012.

1. BlackMamba24

BlackMamba24 Member

Hey guys,

I have mostly bought all my shirts from Hugo Boss Black.. I'm very skinny so the skinny shirts fit me well on a 14.5 neck, I was wondering if you had any advice on other brands that have comparable cuts and sizes and the Hugo Boss Black!

Thanks

2. Jeff M

Jeff M Active Member

I'm staying tuned as well, a lot of brands I tried are still baggy, especially in the sleeves. One brand I have been eyeing for a while and plan on buying a couple from is Charles Tyrwhitt, I've heard that they are a more European cut, so much slimmer than what you might find from a typical American brand, and they have super slim. Another I have heard about is TM Lewin. I don't have any first hand experience with either one, but I have heard very good things. Pricing for these two is very good as well.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  3. connor09

connor09 Senior member

There are so many brands out there, but it would be good to also have a few tailored shirts so you get a good fit especially if it's a skinny fit.

4. John Bayes

John Bayes New Member

If you prefer Hugo Boss Black, then it's perfect, as it's shirts are worth-having. But if you want to switch to any other brand, you must try Turnbull or Asser once.