• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dress shirts <$20, size L/16-16.5: Zegna, Nordstroms, BR, Express, Paper Denim

boo

Reaction score
Doing some closet cleaning and getting rid of some shirts I don't use. All prices including shipping in the US and are obo. International buyers welcome, please inquire for shipping charges. Let me know if you need any measurements or close-up pics.

1. Zegna dress shirt 15x33- Color is a pale yellow. I bought this from another forum member, but it doesn't fit me as I had hoped. Note that the measurements above are the actual measurements, not tag size. Collar measurement taken from collar button center to button hole center. Pit-Pit is 22" across. $20

2. Nordstrom house brand, tagged 16x32. This is in their slimmer-fitting "Tailored" fit. Has a pale blue herringbone pattern. I originally stated that it's never been used, but now that I think about it, I'm not 100% sure. Definitely wasn't used more than once. $20

3. Banana Republic dress shirt, tag size L 16/16.5 with french cuffs. Probably not used more than once or twice. SOLD

Measurements- collar: (two buttons) 16.5" from center of buttons to buttonhole centers, shoulder: 19.5", sleeve: 36" from center-back below collar to sleeve hem, 26" from shoulder hem, length: 31.5" from base of collar

4. Express dress shirt, size L (16-16.5) in the slimmer "Modern" fit. Again, probably not used more than once or twice. SOLD

5. Paper Denim shirt - Size 3 (large). Never worn, but w/o tags. Not a dress shirt, but still very nice. Great for wearing untucked w/jeans. French cuffs, thick buttons, including dual collar buttons. Lost weight before I could use it, but I liked it so much, I bought the same shirt in a smaller size. SOLD

I also have some other custom shirts by Brooks Brothers and CEGO that I'm looking to get rid of that measure to approximately 16.5x31/32. Let me know if you're interested.

jabney

Reaction score
What is the sleeve length for the BR shirt? Can you describe the pattern or take a close up of the pattern on the BR shirt. Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads