1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Dress pants for business casual

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ZheNewYork, Feb 20, 2016.

1. ZheNewYork

ZheNewYork Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm new to the real men's dress world and this is my first post here. I recently bought this 2 pairs of wool pants from Bonobos.
    https://bonobos.com/products/americano-wool-dress-pants?color=navy speckled tweed
    https://bonobos.com/products/americano-wool-dress-pants?color=textured grey

The fits are alright, and the fabric are from Moon and Tollegno. But I'm not sure if these texture/speckle are appropriate for business casual. Do you guys think they are too fashion-forward or they are just the classic models that are rarely seen. Should I stick to the pairs of BB plain flannels I already own?
    Forgive my language.:embar:
    Thanks!

2. Spandexter

Spandexter Senior member

I think they are fine. Not my first choice in fabric but they will work for business casual. No need to stress.

3. GBR

GBR Senior member

Those have absolutely no place in 'Business Casual'.

They are 'party'/night club fodder.

Business casual does not mean any old fashion forward garment, merely a relaxed form of normal business wear.

4. ZheNewYork

ZheNewYork Well-Known Member