1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Drakes spring/summer sale?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Threadbearer, May 12, 2011.

1. Metlin

Metlin Senior member

Funny. It's one of the best cop shows ever made though, so... [​IMG]

It's on hulu too!

Does it have hot chicks in it?

Aw, crap. I can't wait that long.

You can always get one of the SpooMonster ties and give them Spookemon names like Tieachu.

That is actually Vox and I surrounding Reevolving. We are trying to get a better look at the cloth tape inside the neckline.

[​IMG]

2. softy

softy Senior member

That is actually Vox and I surrounding Reevolving. We are trying to get a better look at the cloth tape inside the neckline.

Good one, but you mean Vox and me. A man of your Spooishness should not be making these mistakes.

3. vue

vue Member

No cashmere tie sales folks!

They told me.

Awwwwww... [​IMG]

4. CYstyle

CYstyle Senior member

i just want the 7 cm ones [​IMG] i

5. Metlin

Metlin Senior member

i just want the 7 cm ones [​IMG] i
    Are we talking about ties or your... ego?

6. CYstyle

CYstyle Senior member

Are we talking about ties or your... ego?

if not ties I would have no ego. I would also not have time to post on a clothing forum cause I'd be too busy driving in a [​IMG]

to a gym to look like

[​IMG]

7. CYstyle

CYstyle Senior member

if not ties I would have no ego. I would also not have time to post on a clothing forum cause I'd be too busy driving in a [​IMG] to a gym to look like [​IMG]
    and I would be buying 2x smaller Ralph Lauren polo's just because. and with the supersized logo. and I would wear 2 polo's, so I'll have a double collar pop and... i just quoted myself instead of editing.

8. Metlin

Metlin Senior member

and I would be buying 2x smaller Ralph Lauren polo's just because. and with the supersized logo. and I would wear 2 polo's, so I'll have a double collar pop

and... i just quoted myself instead of editing.

Clearly further establishing your awesomeness.

9. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

You can always get one of the SpooMonster ties and give them Spookemon names like Tieachu.

This may be one of my favorite uses of my name.

Good one, but you mean Vox and me. A man of your Spooishness should not be making these mistakes.

I does be apologizin.