1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Drake's Sale.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mac, Jul 25, 2011.

1. terrorsquad

terrorsquad Senior member

Actually, they kept it in the drawers. Even the shop assistant didnt know.I was fortunate the manager just came back from his lunch break and showed it to me. I saw the navy, gold and brown ones, they have maybe 4-5 pieces each.

2. A.J.V

A.J.V Senior member

^ Nice...

How much were they? 40£ as in their webstore?

Thanks for the info, I might ask my gf to visit and se of there's still something left.

3. terrorsquad

terrorsquad Senior member

yup, got it for 40 quid. Its a bargain since the Victory square i got at Rubinacci cost 80 quid!

4. shrinestyle

shrinestyle Well-Known Member

Hey Everybody,

As requested we are now running a 50% off Drakes Sale from today until Monday August 13th!

Check out our selection at http://shrinestyle.com/designers/drake-s-london/

Please call (312.675.2105) or email (Timothy@shrinestyle.com or Info@shrinestyle.com) to place an order. Just have your credit card and shipping info ready. These remaining ties will move quickly, so get in touch ASAP if you see something you like.

- Timothy

5. musicmax

musicmax Senior member

Does Drake's ever put their cardigans on sale?

6. lee_44106

lee_44106 Senior member

:lol:

7. musicmax

musicmax Senior member

Yeah I figured when you put the word "Iconic" in the friggin' item title they're not going to discount...