• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drake's Pop-Up Sale @ CHCM (2 Bond Street in NYC)

sridhar3

Reaction score
What's the tie status? I'm looking to pick up some grenadines, but I'm not tripping up to NY from NJ if the place has been picked threadbare.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

What's the tie status? I'm looking to pick up some grenadines, but I'm not tripping up to NY from NJ if the place has been picked threadbare.

Ends tomorrow. They refresh daily but you may be SOL for waiting so long...

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm down to one brown unicorn square left for sale to anyone who is interested. I'm also still selling the striped tie in the pic below.

nate10184

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to taking pics of the ties I bought. As I mentioned all three are for sale at cost to anyone who wasn't able to make it to the sale. PM me for detailed photos if you're interested.

Last edited:

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who couldn't make it, here are some for sale:

gopherblue

Reaction score
Bollocks. I never saw this thread until this morning. I would've been all over that sale. :brick:

Last edited:

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was anyone there to see what was left at the very end? They weren't sure what they would do with whatever leftovers on when I spoke to them Friday.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads