• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resource icon

SOLD! Drake's Jeans 33 , Blackhorse, light and dark denim

Sartyroialist

Reaction score
Sartyroialist submitted a new classified:

Drake's Jeans 33 , Blackhorse, light and dark denim - Nearly new Drake's Jeans in 33

A few pair of Drake's jeans in 33. Prices include shipping in CONUS. I'll try to reply asap, but it may take a day or so, and about ~1week to mail.

Cheers!

Drake's X Blackhorse Lane dark denim, 33 $130:
(these have had a small repair (tear?) in the back, and the leather patch removed, otherwise, they seem nearly new.
waist 17.25
inseam 32
rise 12

Drake's light denim, 33: $150
waist 18
inseam 30.5
rise 13

Drake's dark denim, 33: $150
waist 18
inseam 34
rise 13

[ATTACH...

Read more about this classified...

Reaction score
Hello, just sent you a direct message about these two pairs:

Drake's light denim, 33: $150
waist 18
inseam 30.5
rise 13

Drake's dark denim, 33: $150
waist 18
inseam 34
rise 13
Would like to claim if they are still available. Thanks!

Sartyroialist

Reaction score
Howdy Willkellydraws!

Yes, they're available. I just got home, and snapped couple of pics for you with a tape measure, and attach them here.

I hasten to say about the waist - while the tape measure says ~17.5, as soon as one pulls the sides slightly taut, as if worn, they go to ~18".

Does that help, and would you still like them?

I have a couple of pair of cords listed (cream & rust) that are similarly sized.

Cheers!
Rodger

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

Reaction score
That does help! Thank you! And I see what you mean. These are very close to the size of the chinos I have, and I think that even with some give it's almost splitting hairs. I'll give them a shot, and if necessary I can try having them altered.
I think i'll take both of these pairs, let me know what you need from me to make it happen.

Reaction score
And regarding the the Rust Selvedge Cords you've got listed, I was interested in those as well. Any room on the price if I did all three? No pressure though. Thanks!

Sartyroialist

Reaction score
Well alright!

You mean the 34 selvedge cords, yes?

And certainly - how's all three, shipped, for $425? You're in the states, yes?

So - just to orient you - have you purchased from Styleforum before? It's initially a bit of a weird experience where you send money, on the good faith that you're sent the good stuff you asked for. This is usually the case where like me, I'm just selling my own things to pass along / didn't fit, etc.

I've been on SF for years, occasionally buying and selling, and it's actually quite a nice experience.

The usual is to pay via paypal's friends & family, that way nobody incurs any fees.

If that's all fine by you, my paypal is [email protected]. And I'll box em' up, send you a tracking # tonight, and aim to get them in tomorrow's mail.

Howzat?

Rodger

Reaction score
Sounds perfect. I am in the states! This will be my first StyleForum purchase, but I am happy to reimburse you through PayPal. I'll DM you my mailing address. And I'll get you paid shortly. Thanks so much, looking forward to wearing these!

Reaction score
Just sent payment! Thank you again, my mailing address should be included in the PayPal transaction, but let me know if you don't see it.

Sartyroialist

Reaction score
Hooray! I'm glad to be your first SF purchase experience.

Yes, please send your address. These are coming from me, in (lovely and beautiful?) Klamath Falls, Oregon.

Oh - double check the measurements on the light denim. They're accurate, but I think were shortened before I got to them. Comparatively, I'm 5'll", and they're a fine length.

Reaction score
Well alright!

You mean the 34 selvedge cords, yes?

And certainly - how's all three, shipped, for $425? You're in the states, yes?

So - just to orient you - have you purchased from Styleforum before? It's initially a bit of a weird experience where you send money, on the good faith that you're sent the good stuff you asked for. This is usually the case where like me, I'm just selling my own things to pass along / didn't fit, etc.

I've been on SF for years, occasionally buying and selling, and it's actually quite a nice experience.

The usual is to pay via paypal's friends & family, that way nobody incurs any fees.

If that's all fine by you, my paypal is [email protected]. And I'll box em' up, send you a tracking # tonight, and aim to get them in tomorrow's mail.

Howzat?

Rodger
Hey Rodger, I was just going through this thread and realized you were asking about the cords - I was interested in the Rust Selvedge Cords, 32 NWT: $170
inseam 32
waist 17
rise 12
So sorry I missed that - Hope it's not too much trouble if you've boxed them up already. Let me know if I owe you anything more for the price difference.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads