• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resource icon

[SOLD] Drake's charcoal grey flannel suit, size 36/46

gwilliams84

Reaction score
gwilliams84 submitted a new classified:

Drake's charcoal grey flannel suit, size 36/46 - Worn sparingly, in excellent condition

For sale is a Drake's flannel suit in charcoal grey in a size 36/46 (although it fits like a size 38/48, which is my standard size). In excellent condition, there are no marks, stains, holes or tears. It has never received (no needed) a dry clean.

The great charm of flannel is that it makes the connection between the city suit and the comfort of casual wear, perfect for looking put together in today's more dressed down environments. It features dark, matte horn buttons and is lined in the...

Read more about this classified...

Abgrund

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm interested. Do you happen to have a few more pictures?

gwilliams84

Reaction score
Hi there, thanks for your message.

Yes, I will post more shortly. Apologies, I posted this at night and I wasn’t happy with pictures taken under artificial light. Please let me know what you would like to see in particular.

Abgrund

Reaction score
A picture of the waistband would be nice as well as a front picture of the jacket. Did you tailor anything?

gwilliams84

Reaction score
Ok great, I’ll post those photos shortly, as well as measurements.

Aside from the 2 inch cuff, I took the waist in slightly on the jacket and pants, and gently tapered the lower leg.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads