• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drake's Annual Sale!

HHD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Don Carlos
Extremely high quality, with fairly conservative, yet still very sharp patterns. That's the holy grail for many of us. Drake's is one SF-groupthink-approved maker that deserves its hype, IMO.

+1

Love Drakes

dbc

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's any chance that sale stock will be replenished?

I'm guessing no...

tacobender

Reaction score
I have exactly one drakes bow tie in my store 49 dollars + 12 dollars shipping + any sales tax. It is a red, with white dots on it. PM me for details. I'd love to sell it to a style forumer.

Grenadier

Reaction score
Fortunately for my checkbook, they ran out of the three ties I wanted from this season's collection.

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Confirmed from a mail from Drakes, solid cashmere ties are not on sale.
frown.gif

Annadale

Reaction score
Bought a beautiful silk stripe and a pair of braces. All my resolutions out the window with one pass of the credit card.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got this email 1 week after placing my order. Mind you, I did get an order confirmation but no shipping confirmation. What does this mean ? Is this the shipping confirmation ? Dear A***h J**, Your order # 10000**** has been Complete. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or by phone at +44 (0)207 608 0321. Thank you, Drakes London

bgk

Reaction score
^^

Same as above and didn't get a reply to the email I sent to them about it. Anyone who can shed some light?

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ My ordered was delivered today. Would this be considered a flaw ?
ibIjhi.JPG
Also got this one
ibIlpq.JPG

HHD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
^^ My ordered was delivered today.

Would this be considered a flaw ?

ibIjhi.JPG

Also got this one

ibIlpq.JPG

Excellent ties. I like the second (I bought the same, but in a grey herringbone). It looks like a flaw in this photo - is that the front blade of the tie? Is it noticeable when worn? Put it like this, I wouldn't have bought it in a bricks & mortar shop if it had that scratch.

Drakes has a good returns policy: Check it applies for sales purchases if you want to return.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely a flaw. The seconds I sell (no spam) have lesser errors than that.
That herringbone is a beauty.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You bastards!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads