• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Douche It Up in This Amazing 'Tailored Fit' Velvet Blazer - BR, SIZE 42S

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
RkP5T.jpg

Aw, yeeeah, son... :slayer:

See how much fun this dude's having? Take it from me -- you don't have to wait for the holidays to be trollin' everyone on the street. Grab your tweed vest, your slimmest jeans, and PM now for amazing dealz on this BR Tailored Fit coat, size 42S.

Still not convinced? Ask yourself this: when was the last time you went out and had strange women touch you? Yeah, that's what I thought.

*Pictured above is the same model coat. Stylish dude not included. Actual pics, exact measurements to come.

#come.at.me.bros.

EDIT TO INCLUDE PRICE IN LISTING (NOT JUST IN TITLE):

PRICE: $49 CONUS (OR BEST OFFER)

Attachments

• BR BLAZER DOUCHE.jpg
    BR BLAZER DOUCHE.jpg
    637.2 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's not a full douche until you make sure, when you buckle your belt, that it strategically tugs the flap over so you can be sure everyone knows you're wearing a button fly.

Now that I think about it, maybe the next progression in doucheSprezz is to leave one of those buttons undone. You know, so others know they are functional and not just for show.

Last edited:

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
:spew:

this ad made my day.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
noobizor is my favorite seller. i wanna buy **** from him just for his ads

myztikal47

Reaction score
Waiting for pics and exact measurements please :).......oh can you find me one in a 42r/l?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This is amazing.

harry2quinn

Reaction score

Aw, yeeeah, son... :slayer:
See how much fun this dude's having? Take it from me -- you don't have to wait for the holidays to be trollin' everyone on the street. Grab your tweed vest, your slimmest jeans, and PM now for amazing dealz on this BR Tailored Fit coat, size 42S.
Still not convinced? Ask yourself this: when was the last time you went out and had strange women touch you? Yeah, that's what I thought.
*Pictured above is the same model coat. Stylish dude not included. Actual pics, exact measurements to come.
#come.at.me.bros.
EDIT TO INCLUDE PRICE IN LISTING (NOT JUST IN TITLE):
PRICE: $49 CONUS (OR BEST OFFER)

Does wearing the jacket automatically give you a constipated look?

It's not a full douche until you make sure, when you buckle your belt, that it strategically tugs the flap over so you can be sure everyone knows you're wearing a button fly.
Now that I think about it, maybe the next progression in doucheSprezz is to leave one of those buttons undone. You know, so others know they are functional and not just for show.

I already only button a couple of my fly-buttons. You know what's sprezzer than sprezz? Not doing it for sprezzy reasons but because you're too lazy to care.

Last edited:

3dials

Reaction score
This ad had me in a stranglehold until I had read it all. More like this please!

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

This ad had me in a stranglehold until I had read it all. More like this please!

Not to take anything away from noobizor, but Sissy Spacerock was the king of the insane B&S sellers. Search for Sissy and you'll see what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads