1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Double Breasted Style.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by whnay., May 29, 2008.

1. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

I agree with your statement but one of his first commissions was a sports coat that was not ideal. His later commissions which include the double breasted, tuxedo, and overcoat were AWESOME.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/59908/b...nna-m-shirt-ambrosi-pants-etc/135#post_958006

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. Butler

Butler Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Very nice hanging trousers :bigstar:

3. SartodiNapoli

SartodiNapoli Senior member

[​IMG]

My ignore list failed, so sorry for the arguing.

Seems increible an outsider with any clue now denies the prices i gave can be found on Naples by real tailors and also manipulates all my post saying i insult while he is the one who insulted me several times prior and later and wants to censor my posts or even dares to say after tons of post explaining what a proper fit is, that my post lacks of info, he denies and continues believing an ill fitting is perfect, ok, perfect for him, not for the high tailoring standarts he ignores but wants to censors others with ridiculous facts. As i said on my post, narcissist behaviour of people who think know everything but know nothing, on the deniying on some local prices i am laughing loud. jaja. He continues offending calling what he ignores and my own eyes have seen "absurd," and applause again and hope my ignore list works better now as i have no time to lose with this kind of people with no humildty and no basic education who can´t handle the truth. Again, he says another ridiculous thing one more time, that to criticise, one has to post his own comissions. I already answered about this fact on prior emails. I am a serious person who can´t lose time with people who says this kind of out of reality sentences.

( Or maybe i suspect some of this bloggers who are just on it to get economical profit or freebies might loses their % the shilled tailors give them when their potential clientele realices all what they write is unreal or simply fake, and that can get real and better suits for a fraction of what is added, getting already a big profit, on their blogs, oh yeah i am suspecting this might be another of the hidden reasons of this few haters i have while the rest of posters write me to thank the help !) If you find this no " educational post", this info that won´t be placed anywhere else, then i am a cat.

This kind of clientele are the favorites of certain tailors, on meetings on restaurants they say very often, last day an xxx nationality came wearing a 60.000E golden horrible watch and started throwing names of tailors trying to convince us he knew more than us, i was happy to ask double of my usual fee and he was happy as well, i should have asked far more. We love this people. Other similar answers, oh yeah, we had another who was on a cruise and told us he paid xxxx for the suite and we charged him xxxx. Other ohh yeah, a ridiculous xxxx said he writtes on the internet and wanted free suits for it, or even asked us money if we placed advertising, we said him call us tomorrow ( Sunday when is closed) etc etc And all the tailors and staff laugh loud on the restaurant.

This same people is happy to pay 12 euros for a 70cents coffee on certain places just for a name they readed on another blog, but this time about turism, even the waiters mock them, this is simply the same i try to avoid to good hearth and humble people non narcissistic i always try to help, not this bloggers and narcissistics who already know everything, the perfect mix, ´snuff said. I am glad btw one of this blogger offenders and manipulators who can´t handle the truth blocked after he insulted me, as i am sure will be the next one who pays a fortune for bad tailored suits for just a brand tag or fake garments as he seems already did, and their tailors do jokes about him on their back. Divine Justice always comes.

Edit;

I just watched this link Lordsuperb posted; http://www.styleforum.net/t/59908/b...nna-m-shirt-ambrosi-pants-etc/135#post_958006

The check jacket of the same wearer has issues on the back of the sleeves and on the back itself. I am sorry to say but is the TECHNICAL TRUTH that the Rubinacci fan club is ignoring and offending me by expose it. If this people continues saying that wrinkled back with extra fabric around the scye and bad sleeves is good, well for them, but i have nothing to talk about, i didn´t invent the art of fitting and the rules they ignore one more time because is Rubinacci, now this club can continue insulting and offending not just me, but the rules they ignore. ( note, not meaning Lordsuperb)[​IMG]

Edited II, One who has blocked and insulted me, got an ill garment by one i already expossed time ago, as a client and friend of mine got a terrible garment and poor service as well. As i said, Divine Justice always comes and his fault to ignore my helful post about ill garments.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  4. Slickman

Slickman Senior member

how do people have the time and patience to write an op ed article in a forum post, regardless of the content quality

5. arnathor

arnathor Senior member

Sarto is a good man and worth listening to.

2 people like this.
  6. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

We have to admire their dedication and strong will to perform such tasks.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. Chop Chop

Chop Chop Senior member

[​IMG] The hell is going on up in here? Figured I'd add to the list of DB's being crucified. OTR Armani I found at the outlets a few years ago.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

9. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

11. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

12. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

13. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

14. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

15. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

16. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

17. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. chobochobo

chobochobo Senior member Moderator

Out of interest, anyone like those DB jackets from Brunello Cuccinelli where the buttons seem awfully close together?

19. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member

[​IMG]

No.

1 person likes this.
  20. lordsuperb

lordsuperb Senior member