• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Double Breasted Style.

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've occasionally shared the article with friends who are frequent bespoke customers, and the women of their lives, and got almost universally bad feedback from both, much as I personally like the idea. Admittedly most were bankers.
Why the bad feedback?

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why the bad feedback?
Mostly a simple visceral negative reaction. "That looks awful" kind of thing. My guess is it doesn't look like a "proper" suit made of a smooth, lightweight worsted with clean lines. The cloth looks pretty thick and textured.

LuxGentleman

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pleeeease don’t pollute this threat of bespoke elegance with skimpy, ill-fitting RTW 😰
Dear SKM is a pleasure to talk to you , these suits have a 50% manual work and a fabric qualitatively equal to bespoke suits , they are not bespoke but they are a nice example of Double Breasted Style.
I tried to give you an idea of how Belvest works.
if it's not to your liking i'm sorry, I'll post new double Breasted bespoke that you sure will like.
;)👍

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.