• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Double Breasted Pea Coat

shoesies

Reaction score
where can I buy an afforable, average cut double breasted pea coat? I saw one at H&M last winter, fit me fantastically but I decided not to buy it - regretted it ever since because it fit me perfectly and looked so good

porcelain monkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe DKNY has one for about $200. From everything I have seen of fall collections, you will have a lot to choose from this year!

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mdg137
Have you tried a local army/navy surplus store?
+1. This is wear I got mine. If you can find a good vintage clothing store, you may be able to find one there. Personally, I like the old ones that are made out of thick heavy wool. Mine weighs about 8 lbs., but it acts like a force field between me and the cruel winter winds of Lake Erie.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sterlingwear. Warm, classic, and slim cut if you size down one from your chest size.

Thurston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have ideas on where to get a slightly more stylish version for a petite 11 year old girl? My daughter wants one, but the Sterlingwear cut turns her off. She wants it cropped and cut closer. I'm really surprised that Gap, Old Navy, etc. don't seem to have them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads