1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Double breasted cream linen weave

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SkinnyGoomba, Jul 8, 2013.

1. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

Anyone aware of any brands that produced an off the peg cream linen db sportcoat as part of spring 2013? I missed out on one from polo and I'm in search. Don't want bespoke, since I want to wear this in Paris.

Under 2k.

2. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

You called the SA in Mansion? I thought I saw it couple weeks ago (cream, not sure if it was linen). Check Paul Stuart and BB as well, sounds like something they might have, or SuitSupply...

3. SkinnyGoomba

Yep, they can't find it. I'll check both of those. I've never tried Paul Stuart but bb never really works for me.

4. Sander

Sander Senior member

What has wearing it in Paris to do with this?

5. SkinnyGoomba

6. Sander

Sander Senior member

7. archibaldleach

archibaldleach Senior member

I realize you said BB doesn't really work for you, but they do have this in case you want to take a look (though it's a cotton / linen blend). I picked one of these up on sale last year and have gotten a decent amount of mileage out of it and a surprising amount of compliments (wish the lapels were a bit wider but not bad to fill a hole in the wardrobe until I get a MTM version).

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Doubl...var_MM00131_Color=CREM&contentpos=9&cgid=0217

8. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013