• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dont worry!

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
i know many of you have been worrying where is west24! wow thats guy was so handsome, witty, smart, good looking, witty etc. well i went on a road trip, came back, broke my hand and punctured my ear drum. on top of that i quit work and friday is my last day. im supposed to go back packing in europe but now i cant go until october. so im out of a job and have nothing to do for a month. im kind of excited to do **** all and probably just party it up at frosh week with random schools i dont go to. what have all yall been up to?
love, west

You know who was worrying? Your mom! She said you were having a difficult time in life.

I told her to shut the **** up or at least get ******* outta the mouth while speaking, 'coz that **** ain't polite!

Welcome back west. Enjoy your time off.
love, cdfs

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
1 star thread. No mom jokes.
frown.gif

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Dear West24,

I live in a wicked villa on the southern coast of China by the beach, 1 hour from Macao and HK, I have one extra bedroom reserved for you. <3

Is this actually true? Muthafucka goddam! I'm coming!
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
heeeeey sweet stuff.

Hey sugatits!

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
west,

did you puncture your eardrum and break your hand at the same time? that woulda been epic and i woulda paid to see.
smile.gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomgirl
Yeaaaa, I joined it to get an idea about what kinds of guys will be in TO when I get there.

All I've gotten are old men who want to BDSM the **** out of me, and Asian nerds who liek me.
frown.gif

Everyone is married here.
confused.gif

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You were gone?

Though, I did notice that the attention to semi-correct spelling, occasional punctuation, and overall virility of the forum had increased slightly in the past few weeks.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
You were gone?

Though, I did notice that the attention to semi-correct spelling, occasional punctuation, and overall virility of the forum had increased slightly in the past few weeks.

Your favorite part? BTW your mom also noticed that too. The increased virility.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
west,

did you puncture your eardrum and break your hand at the same time? that woulda been epic and i woulda paid to see.
smile.gif

wasnt at the exact same time, but pretty close. are you not ignoring me anymore? you love me?
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
You were gone?

i love you more then you could ever know.

and to continue with my bad luck i decided to jump into a brawl last night to help my friends with the only one hand i have now. and got knocked out. how exciting.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
and to continue with my bad luck i decided to jump into a brawl last night to help my friends with the only one hand i have now. and got knocked out. how exciting.
Don't you box?
confused.gif

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Missed you west. You were the first forum member I had beef with.
smile.gif

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Don't you box?
confused.gif

yeah, but being drunk and jumping into a brawl with a guy who probab;y weights 230 pounds, and my good arm is broken. so i couldnt even use it to block. i knew it was a dumb idea but i was helping my friends.
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Missed you west. You were the first forum member I had beef with.
smile.gif

i dont really remember? over what?

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
wasnt at the exact same time, but pretty close. are you not ignoring me anymore? you love me?

i love you more then you could ever know.

you're on probation. trying to with one hand? whats that saying about hindsight?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads