• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Don't date outside your religion (joke - NSFW)

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This might be old but I just discovered Break.com and this video is, well, just wow.

Radio prank where Jewish girl fools her parents into thinking she's dating an Italian. Needless to say they're not happy.

http://www.break.com/index/jewish-gi...r-parents.html

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow that was too funny.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This is so great.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My baby sister (19 yo) just started college and is dating an Italian guy
blush.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
My baby sister (19 yo) just started college and is dating an Italian guy
blush.gif

Doesn't she know the rules?!
censored.gif

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not really familiar with all the working class white vernaculars but the parents sounded like Italian Americans.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Their from the NY area given the fact that it is z100. Those are not standard "NY Italian" accents.. Just New York ones. They were probably from Long Island, Brooklyn, Queens, or Staten Island.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While I found that funny, I'm an outsider to those ethnic groups, and it is probably hillarious to people who live in that area.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by crazyquik
While I found that funny, I'm an outsider to those ethnic groups, and it is probably hillarious to people who live in that area.

I just thought it was hilarious because of how much the parents were flipping out and swearing, threatening to pull her out of college and kill themselves. Not to mention the prankster was funny at provoking the dad.

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the cruel nature of the joke immensely. However, I am somewhat disturbed by the hate.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
That was pretty funny.

not similar to this at all, but if you are into prank call comedy Roy D Mercer is pretty funny, in what some might call a redneck way.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel bad for the girl.

bkk

Reaction score
Reminds me of when I first dated my wife. Her dad "misinformed" his very Greek parents that I was black. I think they nearly had a heart attack. Probably the same heart attack they had when he married a non-Greek girl.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads