1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Done. Thanks.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by clothesbox8, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clothesbox8

clothesbox8 Well-Known Member

Done. Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012

2. Brianpore

Brianpore B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief

I would highly suggest removing the negative feedback that you left for sweatybrain. Just a suggestion before some removes it for you and isn't so nice about it [​IMG]

You did read the box you checked where it said "I certify that all of the information I have entered here is correct and complete". You know that you certified that you were the seller and sweatbrain was the buyer. If no transaction took place that that is false.

As per the B&S forum rules: "Please be sure to follow these simple rules. Any abuse of the system may result in your privileges to use Styleforum to be revoked, and/or a fine of no less than $500 USD."

3. PipersSon

PipersSon Senior member

Dunno what I missed, but AFAIK the mods do not look too kindly on deleting your ad post sale.

Also, +1 to what Brianpore said about that negative feedback.

OP from the feedback it seems that no transaction took place, and if that is the case you cannot leave feedback.

Just friendly advice.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.