1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dolce & Gabbana D&G Aviator Sunglasses, Vincent Kaes Eyeglasses

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by plot, Feb 13, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plot

plot Senior member

First I'm selling a brand new in box pair of Vincent Kaes Como eyeglasses. These are made in Italy. I purchased these not realizing they didn't fit my face as well as I would've hoped. Completely new, worn once just to try them on. Color in the pics is representative of the true color. Measurements are 46-22-145. I am asking $275 shipped OBO for these. I accept Paypal and would rather ship only CONUS. If you are outside CONUS and are interested I may ask that you cover shipping costs. These come with the case shown in the pics.

Next is a pair of Dolce & Gabbana aviators that are too big for my face. These are like new; flawless lenses, hardware doesn't have any scratches, nose pads are clean and have not yellowed. Frame is a slightly pale gold, smooth blasted finish. Lenses are brown in color. Tortoise design temple ends. There is a slight gradient on the lens as seen in some of the photos. Measurements are 62-11-135. I'd like $230 shipped OBO for these. I accept Paypal and would rather ship only CONUS. If you are outside CONUS and are interested I may ask that you cover shipping costs. These do not come with a case.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.