Dolce & Gabanna for Kevin McHale

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gamelan, Dec 15, 2004.

1. gamelan

gamelan Senior member

2. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

WTF.. a strait-hoodie?

3. truthhurts

truthhurts Senior member

I bet you could get that for 5 bucks if you emailed the yoox people with a link and made an offer. Don't know what you'd do with it after that though.

4. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

If it weren't see-through, I'd cut the sleeves off at a normal length and wear it.

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

I can only think that they were meant to be rolled up so that you would have wrinkled up sleeves that go all the way down to your hands. if you wore a short sleeved shirt on top of that, to be honest I dont think it would look bad at all. Sort of Slimane, even.

6. johnw86

johnw86 Senior member

I like it when my sleeves drag on the floor. [​IMG]

7. Eric

Eric Senior member

(j @ 14 Dec. 2004, 9:49) If it weren't see-through, I'd cut the sleeves off at a normal length and wear it.
    I can only think that they were meant to be rolled up so that you would have wrinkled up sleeves that go all the way down to your hands. if you wore a short sleeved shirt on top of that, to be honest I dont think it would look bad at all. Sort of Slimane, even.
    I gotta agree, I think its pretty cool. And if you leave the sleeve long without bunching them up, you can whack people with em. This is the kind of item I'd like to have to wear on occasion, but not something I'd spend more than $30 on. Eric

8. Eric

Eric Senior member

And I gotta add that I think its pretty funny that of all the tall people to choose from you chose Kevin McHale. [​IMG] Eric

9. @riss

@riss Senior member

(j @ 14 Dec. 2004, 9:49) If it weren't see-through, I'd cut the sleeves off at a normal length and wear it.
    right on brian, i just picked up a dior sweatshirt at barney's a few weeks back, which has some very bunched up sleeves. i dig the look.

10. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I have (a long deceased) baseball style James Perse longsleeve with deliberately long, and fairly fitted sleeves so that they sort of bunched up along the arm. Which it hadn't fallen apart after 3 or so years of continuous wear...