1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

does whey protein actually help?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by stinger70, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Nicola

Nicola Senior member

For the record, I follow a strict Paleo diet and I do not eat wheat gluten, and my bodyfat percentage is a little under 7%.

Is that helping with your yeast infection?

2. Redwoood

Redwoood Senior member

For the record, I follow a strict Paleo diet and I do not eat wheat gluten, and my bodyfat percentage is a little under 7%.

I make a tasty spread out of basically 3 parts wheat gluten, 2 parts heavy cream, and 1 part icing sugar.
    It's called 'Wheatella'.
    I eat it on white toast about 4-6 times a week. My body-fat percentage is a little over 6%.

3. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

I make a tasty spread out of basically 3 parts wheat gluten, 2 parts heavy cream, and 1 part icing sugar.
    It's called 'Wheatella'.
    I eat it on white toast about 4-6 times a week. My body-fat percentage is a little over 6%.

Lawl more liek 26% because of your gluten intake

4. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

My body is a little under 7% gluten

5. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Lawl, dude, I'm sorry, but you are just such an easy target. It's almost not even funny anymore. I mean, seriously? Obviously you didn't know I was trolling; you were genuinely upset. And here you go again, getting genuinely upset. You are a different breed of dumb. I don't even know where to begin with you. ROFL. I mean, Jesus, dude. Trolling you is like winning a fight with a kid in a wheelchair; it's just not even fair. I actually feel a moral obligation not to continue trolling you, because it makes me feel like a bad person. There's a real reward in trolling a legitimately smart person, like Manton. But with you, it's like...fish...barrel...stick of dynamite...where's the sport, ya know? And since your retort is no doubt going to involve calling me a "phaggot" again, may I ask, what's up with the ph-? Just use an f-. We're all family here; it's ok to use our adult words.
    Is this your idea of a good time

6. IUtoSLU

IUtoSLU Senior member

My body is a little under 7% gluten

lol. Good one; it caught me off guard.

7. rjmaiorano

rjmaiorano Senior member

Is this your idea of a good time

Gotta show some luv to the guys gettin their kicks on the web.