• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Does this Pocket Square work...or any suggestions?

NewGuyHere89

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

New here, wasn't sure where to find the advice im seeking, so decided to give this site a try!

I am going to a wedding as a guest in two weeks. I am sure I can post photos since I am a new member, but here is the suit I am wearing.

https://bonobos.com/bundles/jetsetter-stretch-italian-cotton-suit-solid-navy?color=solid navy

I am wearing a white shirt underneath, likely unbuttoned-no tie.

I was recommended this pocket square, but not sure if it is a good pairing for fall, and if it would work well again with another event?

https://www.thetiebar.com/product/PC931

dapperguy80

Reaction score
I can't see the suit due to access restrictions as a result of GDPR. What's the color of your suit?

dapperguy80

Reaction score
Yes I can see it now, the burgundy pocket square looks good. But I play it safe and use a plain white on a navy suit with presidential fold with or without tie. A mustard yellow or rust orange would also work in my opinion.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I agree white would be the safest and least likely to draw attention (not being your wedding and all).

If you must, either of the two you linked would work. And, I'm glad you won't try to use the bee tie pen without a tie!

NewGuyHere89

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was trying to add a little "excitement" to the suit with a colored/design pocket square, but maybe ill just get white since ill be able to use it more than the light blue.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's