1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Does The Sutton Prestige Line Run Short

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by lutfa, Jun 8, 2006.

1. lutfa

lutfa Senior member

My question is specificlly on the fit of this particular line .Wether or not it,s running short and narrow and or wide.If possible pictures. My main interest is the cap toe with questionable star medallion.

2. j

j Senior member Admin

Forgive my ignorance, but I haven't heard of Sutton. Do you have a link?

3. waldo pepper

waldo pepper Well-Known Member

My question is specificlly on the fit of this particular line .Wether or not it,s running short and narrow and or wide.If possible pictures. My main interest is the cap toe with questionable star medallion.

I find if anything it runs a little long.

4. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Forgive my ignorance, but I haven't heard of Sutton. Do you have a link?

Sutton is JL model. I believe this is what lutfa is talking about?
    [​IMG]

lutfa - It's on the 8000 last, so you should be able to compare the fit with other 8000-based JLs...

5. lutfa

lutfa Senior member

This is the exactly shoe I,m taking about.When I spoke to a sales rep I was told it was a new last. Thats why I thought I should double check.He relayed to me that it,s running short. This is a possible link for a picture.www.upper-shoes.com

6. gdl203

This is the exactly shoe I,m taking about.When I spoke to a sales rep I was told it was a new last. Thats why I thought I should double check

Nick at modern-vintage is selling one right now and indicates it is on the 8000. It does looks like the 8000 to me but you may want to double-check...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Stunning-New-Joh...QQcmdZViewItem

7. waldo pepper

waldo pepper Well-Known Member

This is the exactly shoe I,m taking about.When I spoke to a sales rep I was told it was a new last. Thats why I thought I should double check.He relayed to me that it,s running short. This is a possible link for a picture.www.upper-shoes.com

It is the 8000.The Langton is on the new last the 1105.

8. j

j Senior member Admin

Sutton is JL model. I believe this is what lutfa is talking about?
    [​IMG]

lutfa - It's on the 8000 last, so you should be able to compare the fit with other 8000-based JLs...

Ah, thanks. That's the only one I came up with. I thought he was referring to a "line" of shoes.

9. lutfa

lutfa Senior member

How wouldthe fit be in comparison to EG 888. What size would you were in EG 888 vs this 8000 last.

10. gdl203

How wouldthe fit be in comparison to EG 888. What size would you were in EG 888 vs this 8000 last.

I wear UK10E in both

11. lutfa

lutfa Senior member

Thank you very much for your response exactley what I needed to know.