• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does my suit fit right?

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hem the pants a little higher and it'll look as good as can be judged from that photo quality. Looks to fit pretty dang well.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good stuff.

looks good to me.

how was your indochino experience?

janky fish

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blazingazn
good stuff.

looks good to me.

how was your indochino experience?

I can pretty much guarantee your first one won't fit, but it is easy to adjust your measurements after you have the first suit in your possession. Overall things went pretty smooth, the waiting part was the worst. I was amazed at FedEx's ability to get it from China to Chicago overnight.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good, and the pants fit you great -- I want a pair cut like that through the calves but all mine are a little roomier. (Will have to find a tailor one of these days.)

IBJanky

Reaction score
Looks fine, I'd hem the pants about an inch or two.

myke

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
janky fish and IBJanky? what in the hell is a janky?
lol8[1].gif

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The collar is like a mile off your neck.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
The collar is like a mile off your neck.
I thought that but decided it might just be a result of the weird motion blur effect he used on the whole head area.

WRAdvisor

Reaction score
Besides hemming the pants, the suit looks great IMO. I can't pull off the slim suit look, but I think you nailed it.

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there seems to be some weird pulling as a result of the bottom button being fastened. Other than that, it looks alright. Pants are a bit long for my tastes and photos of the back and side would be helpful. And maybe better lighting.

janky fish

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonlegoman
there seems to be some weird pulling as a result of the bottom button being fastened. Other than that, it looks alright. Pants are a bit long for my tastes and photos of the back and side would be helpful. And maybe better lighting.

Ya the pics suck, I think the pulling might just be because its all wrinkled from shipping.

I kinda noticed the collar thing now, any suggestions on a revised measurement for the neck?

I entered in 16, so maybe i'll try 15 for my next suit

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads