• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does Kenneth Cole sell anything that would be SF approved?

Bob01

Reaction score
Hey All,

Does Kenneth Cole make/carry anything that would be SF approved? I know to avoid their shoes, but how about their bags, shirts, jackets, etc?

Reason for me asking, is that they are offering 44% off on election day:
Election_Day_email.gif

With potential that the discount can be bumped to 68% off:
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...hreadid=992545

So assuming 44% off, do they have any goods that would be of decent quality? ie. collar on a shirt doesn't bubble after a few washes, etc.

//update - nevermind on the 68% off thing - doesn't look like you can get giftcards with this discount ;-)

forsbergacct2000

Reaction score
The square toed shoes will cover a lot more floor surface area when smooshing spiders.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or these!
RM09075LE!KNN-38042.jpg

Reborn

Reaction score
Their shoes are complete ****, including the Kenneth Cole New York ones. I got two pairs just before my styleforum days at an extreme discount and they are complete ****. Lots of glue and horrible leather used in production. I won't even wear them out to a bar anymore.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reborn
Their shoes are complete ****, including the Kenneth Cole New York ones. I got two pairs just before my styleforum days at an extreme discount and they are complete ****. Lots of glue and horrible leather used in production. I won't even wear them out to a bar anymore.

Co-signed.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nick2_shoes-796147.jpg

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Reaction score
Their shoe trees are fine. I use them in my Aldens all the time. They are made in the USA, somewhere in Upstate NY, if memory serves.

Marcus Brody

Reaction score
Interestingly, the one thing I have by Kenneth Cole that I use a lot is a little black, microsuede overnight bag. My grandma once gave it to me for Christmas after getting it as a free gift when buying cologne for my brother. I don't think he's often used the cologne, but after 2-3 years, the bag still looks nice and has survived numerous trips essentially unharmed (aside from having lost its zipper pulls).

Bob01

Reaction score
Ok - Shoetrees and little overnight bags....I'll keep an eye out for them...if I bother going :)

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay in all seriousness now. I do have a shirt and two ties which I like very much that I picked up at various discount stores.

BlackBeard

Reaction score
i bought a pair of black slip on dress shoes with their silver technology and i am really happy. i also bought a cheaper pair of shoes without their silver technology and they are killing my feet as we speak.

mind you, both were at the outlet store heavily discounted. i would try a pair of the silver technology, it's quite nice for the price.

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have some Kenneth Cole socks that have not worn noticeably worse than my Calvin Klein socks.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll own up to it...I still wear some Kenneth Cole stuff. My favorite khakis in the entire world are KC Reaction. The fit is the best I've ever tried...better than J. Crew, RL Rugby, Incotex.

There's also a half zip sweater that I wear every now and then.

As for shoes......I'll never own another pair. They are complete garbage.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads