Does INDIA smell?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Aiwass, Aug 15, 2007.

1. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

a towel is not a hat!

Is that from Lisa Lampanelli too...or just a funny ethnic joke?

2. Mblova

Mblova Senior member

IF you come to Any of the major cities, your snot will turn black for the first few days. Thats how much pollution is there.

3. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

This kind I imagine

[​IMG]

Indeed, carrying a H&H Royal double barrel shot gun, .700 of course (not loaded though, I have no intent on killing anything). Followed by 6 locals dressed in white carrying 6 custom steamer trunks (including a LV Stokowski, for correspondence and such). Seriously, that would be awesome!

Jon.

4. Aiwass

Aiwass Senior member

ive also heard that the locals don't smell too great themselves, dont know if its true or not though

5. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

IF you come to Any of the major cities, your snot will turn black for the first few days. Thats how much pollution is there.

This also happens (or happened to me on a number of occasions) in London.

6. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

I live in montreal and when i open my windows, my floors get filthy. If I walk around in my apartment it's inevitable that my socks turn black. It's not like I don't clean either. I wash the floors once a week and it still happens. This makes me look forward to owning a house in a nice green area.

7. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Is it worse than Mexico City or Beijing?

8. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

Is it worse than Mexico City or Beijing?

yes, much.

another issue is that the vast majority of people don't have access to plumbing - so you have maybe 800 million people defecating outside.

9. Aiwass

Aiwass Senior member

yes, much.

another issue is that the vast majority of people don't have access to plumbing - so you have maybe 800 million people defecating outside.

you've gotta be kidding me

10. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

This kind I imagine

[​IMG]

That looks a bit outdated.

I'm thinking more colonial administrator circa 1940.

11. lefty

lefty Senior member

you've gotta be kidding me

I lived in Bangalore for about a year. One day on the way to a meeting I mentioned to my Indian partner that I had to piss. He directed our driver to pull over and gestured to a wall of an office building. I explained that I was a little uncomfortable with pissing on the side of a building in the middle of the day--I had only been in India for a short time--so he hopped out of the car, unzipped and proceeded to urinate. I followed suit. After a few moments he turned to me and said, "This is why I couldn't live anywhere else ... you can't piss on the buildings."

Funny enough, India is the one place I would go back to and live. It so gets under your skin.

lefty

12. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

I once had a guy from my company come out - an englishman of (what I thought) was indian descent. he was middle class, universtiy educated engineer, maybe 35. anyway, it turns out he left india at age 10, and he said he had never used a real toilet until then - he had always shit in a field.

I also once was stopped at a traffic light and saw a girl (maybe 12, maybe 16) squat and shit on the sidewalk right next to my car.

13. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

I lived in Bangalore for about a year. One day on the way to a meeting I mentioned to my Indian partner that I had to piss. He directed our driver to pull over and gestured to a wall of an office building. I explained that I was a little uncomfortable with pissing on the side of a building in the middle of the day--I had only been in India for a short time--so he hopped out of the car, unzipped and proceeded to urinate. I followed suit. After a few moments he turned to me and said, "This is why I couldn't live anywhere else ... you can't piss on the buildings."

Funny enough, India is the one place I would go back to and live. It so gets under your skin.

lefty

real nice... [​IMG]

14. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I piss on buildings all the time.

15. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

"This is why I couldn't live anywhere else ... you can't piss on the buildings."

Why doesn't he try NYC?

I piss on buildings all the time.

When you are drunk. I hope!