• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does having "firsts" matter in a relationship?

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With each respective post (from about #2 onwards), I think this thread should be renamed "does having 'fists' matter in a relationship"

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
SUE.gif

Sue is awesome!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Yeah the only risk here is that you need to be careful when you are performing analingus, that she does not deposit a little "chocolate ganache" on your tongue.
Ah-hah, sounds like you have also been with Teh Johanson. I met her at the Algonquin for crab cakes and scotch one evening. After a few of each, she started to get frisky and told me that there was a surprise waiting in her suite. To this day, it was the only surprise that made me laugh, cry, and moan at the same time.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Ah-hah, sounds like you have also been with Teh Johanson.

I met her at the Algonquin for crab cakes and scotch one evening. After a few of each, she started to get frisky and told me that there was a surprise waiting in her suite. To this day, it was the only surprise that made me laugh, cry, and moan at the same time.

???

When you google Teh Johanson this is the first hit.

Conne, are you Ahmed?

manouche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
These days my girlfriend and I are constantly arguing because she's obsessed with my ex-girlfriend's (especially the last) and I having been the first at everything. Asking all the time "have you been here before? with who?" and then getting mad at the answers that she makes me tell her. She's mad because she thinks that she's not special at all, since to her that means I treat her exactly the same as my ex girlfriends since we haven't done anything new together. Bottom line is that I think going to some park or restaurant for the first time, or avoiding another place because you went with someone else before, is pointless and ridiculous. Thoughts?
The forum is full of virgins so better ask somewhere else

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
These days my girlfriend and I are constantly arguing because she's obsessed with my ex-girlfriend's (especially the last) and I having been the first at everything. Asking all the time "have you been here before? with who?" and then getting mad at the answers that she makes me tell her. She's mad because she thinks that she's not special at all, since to her that means I treat her exactly the same as my ex girlfriends since we haven't done anything new together. Bottom line is that I think going to some park or restaurant for the first time, or avoiding another place because you went with someone else before, is pointless and ridiculous. Thoughts?

As always, I'm not not going to read this whole thread but, how many times have you been to Cheju Island? There is no good reason to go there unless you are a honeymooning Korean, fisherman or some Westerner working at a hagwon. Did you get a new girlfriend since you moved out there? I'm confused but not confused enough to do any research at all.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This video will answer all your questions.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unjung
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
That's my girl.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I love that show.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278
She's a chick---what did you expect, cold rationalism? You could try a new restaurant or take a trip together somewhere you've never been. You're not going to talk her out of this point of view, so you might as well just roll with it.
I should mention that we have had a lot of firsts together, we do go to new restaurants, places, etc. But when I bring that up, she asks me how I "treat" her differently from my ex girlfriends", which imo is a total bullshit question.
I like to be first in da buttocks.
actually I was, but I thought it would be uncouth to bring this up.
Originally Posted by hossoso
As always, I'm not not going to read this whole thread but, how many times have you been to Cheju Island? There is no good reason to go there unless you are a honeymooning Korean, fisherman or some Westerner working at a hagwon. Did you get a new girlfriend since you moved out there? I'm confused but not confused enough to do any research at all.
Same girlfriend who I met in Seattle.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Tell her she's going to be the first ***** that annoys you to the point of breaking up if she doesn't shut the hell up.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Tell her she's going to be the first ***** that annoys you to the point of breaking up if she doesn't shut the hell up.

worship.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I yelled at her last night to "get out", since she was apparently trying to ruin our 300 day anniversary. Afterwards I joked that it was the "first time I ever yelled at someone to get out" which she didn't find as funny as I thought she would, and started arguing again because of that. I am aware she has issues due to her ex's, but she's worth fixing imo.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Have any of you ever wondered what edmorel looks like?

Here he is:

Dr-Ruth-Westheimer.jpg

He's the one wearing the glasses that is.

Who is that? Sorry but I have no idea.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics