• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Does Attolini make stuffs for Luciano Barbera?

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A. Harris has previously stated that, at least at some point in the past, Attolini made some of LB's top-end collection-label suits.

dorian

Reaction score
A. Harris has previously stated that, at least at some point in the past, Attolini made some of LB's top-end collection-label suits.
Yes, absolutely made at the same factory, but not anymore apparently.

EDIT: And if you can get one of them (can't miss on the identification part, there), you'll have found a real treasure. Last time I saw them at BG - about 9 months ago, they were a fraction of the price of proper Attolini Sartoria, yet 99% as nice and non-existent/form-fitting.

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Used to be, and you will still see new with tags examples on ebay from time to time. They are the ones with the inside breast pockets edged in the shell fabric.

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe this would be an example. EBAY LB
That's made by Attolini??? Do those LB coats have the same detailing that typical Attolini coats have? ie) hand pick stitching on sleeve seams etc? Who is making current LB suits/sportscoat? Thanks

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I believe this would be an example.

EBAY LB
Yes, it is.

I don't know who is the current manufacturer is yet. They are nice, though the silhouette has changed - the coat is slimmer, with narrower shoulders and lapels, a higher button position, and less lapel roll.

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The silhouette is indeed similar to some of Isaia's models, but they aren't the maker.

That jacket isn't Attolini. It looks like it could be a variation on a jacket that I bought from Lance (mine's a suit actually.) Not sure who made it, but it's nice. Totally soft construction, no padding whatsoever. Or it could possibly be Saint Andrews.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's