• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Does anyone mind taking a survey? 5 questions tops! :-)

Essenobi_

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm doing a research project and I'm trying to find out if there is a "Who" - if there are any people who might have this certain type of problem.

It's a really short survey, 5 questions at most. If you don't mind taking it I'd be extremely grateful for your feedback. Thanks in advance.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...gUXqYhdw_3d_3d

jkw

Reaction score
tried to take the survey, but i only got the first question?

Essenobi_

Reaction score
not a problem, some people don't have that problem and I didn't want to burden those without the problem with a bunch of questions :) ... thank you for your participation though

Essenobi_

Reaction score
just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has taken the survey so far :)

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What a waste of time.

lpresq

Reaction score
Agreed, what is the purpose of this survey? To verify whether a store carries a specific brand....well, most opt to visit the store.

Essenobi_

Reaction score
Purpose? ... I believe that local shopping is not what it could be and I would like to do something that addresses this problem. I'm working on getting funding for a start-up company that would try and fix that but before I can do that I have to research and find out if there is truly a need

I was told to work on doing the following first:

"identifying the Who ... You need to identify the crowd that has the problem of not knowing what stores carry the merchandise they want and then look at what sort of behavior they engage in. It's ... really finding these people out there."

I unfortunately have no idea where to start on this and so I did the survey. If you don't have this type of problem then it bypasses the other questions as they would be a waste of your time.

I ASSUME that if people could find the same items they search for online in stores in their area then something like this would be useful to them; however, in terms of getting funding they don't care about my assumptions and want some kind of proof.

Hope this answers your question about the purpose of the survey, if you have any suggestions on identifying the crowd I'm definitely open to them

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jkw
tried to take the survey, but i only got the first question?

If you answer "No" to the first question, thats it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 84 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 139 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%