Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Does anyone live in or near Milwaukee or Oconomowoc?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cognacad, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Cognacad

Cognacad Senior member

Hello everyone,

I am a Canadian PhD student and I will be working at a hospital in Oconomowoc starting early May and until the end of August. This will be a great opportunity, but my time there is also associated with the inconvenient fact that I am completely unfamiliar with Oconomowoc and Milwaukee. Most notably, I don't have a place to stay down there and I am not familiar with how to find housing in Wisconsin or in the USA.

I would really appreciate some pointers with respect to finding some housing in or near Oconomowoc or Milwaukee. General help (e.g., a website with apartment listings) and specific help (e.g., my uncle has a nice basement suite for rent) would both be appreciated! My primary concerns would be location (in Oconomowoc or near) and pricing.

Also, I would appreciate any guidance regarding enjoyable activities in the area! People on this forum have always made wonderful suggestions in the past when travelling :)

Cordially

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012