Does anyone like Bill Maher?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by runner-guy, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Hey Man

Hey Man Senior member

Okay, we get it. You moved here because you're gay.

Not bad trolling though. I never said "the fact" you tried to hide was that you're Canadian, they were the facts that you were talking out of your ass concerning Canada and religion. I mean, I pwn people here on a pretty regular basis, but that was some of the best pwning I've done in a while. Hey, in fact, you never did reply to my posts on Lord's Day laws with any citations or rational rebuts. How 'bout you give that a shot? A nice shot, man.

1. Actually using the term "pwning" confirms that you are a fucking jackass and a loser.

2. Taking pride in supposedly "pwning" people on a regular basis makes you a total douchebag and negates anything you could possibly say.

"Pwning"- fucking pathetic.

2. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

Oh, speaking of O Canada, the French version has a line about "carrying the cross."

Hold the phone! Why do the Frenchies get their own version of your country's national anthem? And furthermore, what does Don Cherry think of this?

Well why would anyone get embarrassed exactly? You are all strangers. The second the computer is turned off - you no longer exist to me and have no barring on my life.

It's not like what is discussed here is going to find it's way to my family, friends and work. I don't care what you think and you shouldn't care what I think. This is called ENTERTAINMENT.

But then:

1. Actually using the term "pwning" confirms that you are a fucking jackass and a loser.

2. Taking pride in supposedly "pwning" people on a regular basis makes you a total douchebag and negates anything you could possibly say.

[​IMG]

3. RSS

RSS Senior member

Pio, conceited? Perhaps. Pio a jackass? Sometimes, but who isn't. Pio a looser? No.

Taking pride in supposedly "pwning" people on a regular basis makes you a total douchebag and negates anything you could possibly say.
    Why he takes pride in pwning (I had to look that up) I can't say ... but it certainly doesn't "negate" what he says. I have no special fondness for Pio (understatement) but the man is sharp ... sometimes too damn sharp. Hell I disagree with Pio 50% of the time ... and I may often wish he weren't here to put me on the spot the way only he can ... but I'm better for it.

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Pio, conceited? Perhaps. Pio a jackass? Sometimes, but who isn't. Pio a looser? No.

Why he takes pride in pwning (I had to look that up) I can't say ... but it certainly doesn't "negate" what he says. I have no special fondness for Pio (understatement) but the man is sharp ... sometimes too damn sharp. Hell I disagree with Pio 50% of the time ... and I may often wish he weren't here to put me on the spot the way only he can ... but I'm better for it.

[​IMG]

5. RSS

RSS Senior member

Oh my. Well, it's the thought that counts.

6. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

the last desperate gasps of a pwned man.

7. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Ugh, would you two 'mos get a room

I'm getting all hot and jealous over here

8. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

9. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Don't worry K-dub, I still [​IMG] with you.

10. MrG

MrG Senior member

I have learned from this thread that this is actually illegal in America, but in literally every other place in the entire world it is condoned. In those places, it is also recommended that you engage in the ghey liaison while smoking reefer, and that at least one of the parties involved research stem cells during the down time.*

*Disclaimer: Statement may not be true in America, Asia, Africa, Australia, Antarctica, Europe, South America, and the non-American portions of North America (except Canada, where it's the only accepted way of life in the Frenchy parts).

11. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

I guess my previous posts don't count. Everyone's a troll, when an opinion provided is not a popular one.
    HRRRRGHHHH! It has nothing to do with whether an opinion is a popular or unpopular one, but rather how you substantiate it. You have repeatedly asserted your position, but never attempted to explain it. When your position involves handicapping the ability of people who disagree with you to have their views represented in a democracy, you're going to have to do a little better than "That's just, like, how I feel, man." Plus, styling yourself now as a Martyr Rebel Iconoclast seems pretty odd for someone who values non-controversy in politics above all else.

12. Hey Man

Hey Man Senior member

HRRRRGHHHH! It has nothing to do with whether an opinion is a popular or unpopular one, but rather how you substantiate it. You have repeatedly asserted your position, but never attempted to explain it. When your position involves handicapping the ability of people who disagree with you to have their views represented in a democracy, you're going to have to do a little better than "That's just, like, how I feel, man."

Plus, styling yourself now as a Martyr Rebel Iconoclast seems pretty odd for someone who values non-controversy in politics above all else.

I don't value non-controversy in politics. I have a problem with Americans getting offended at anything and making a controversy out of nothing due to conservative types.

13. suited

suited Senior member

No, follow me here little boy - MOST EVERYTHING.

Perhaps you could point out for us what freedoms you had the pleasure of experiencing during your extensive travel that you are unable to indulge in while living here in the U.S.

14. Hey Man

Hey Man Senior member

Perhaps you could point out for us what freedoms you had the pleasure of experiencing during your extensive travel that you are unable to indulge in while living here in the U.S.

The lack of religious kooks and closed minded conversatives in other countries is a big plus.

15. Hey Man

Hey Man Senior member