• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Does anyone know what suede jacket Johannes Huebl wears for the Chopard campaign?

Reaction score
The green suede jacket that Johannes Huebl wears in Chopard campaign looks insanely great. Does anyone know what brand it's from?
960x0.jpg

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't, but the jacket has a sort of Reiss, Sandro, Todd Snyder type feel. You could try browsing those brands to see if they have something similar.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you could buy the exact item and end up looking NOTHING like him.........enjoy!

Reaction score
I don't, but the jacket has a sort of Reiss, Sandro, Todd Snyder type feel. You could try browsing those brands to see if they have something similar.
Yeah, but I guess it's higher end. Werner Christ has a similar one but the fit of this jacket is just awesome.

Reaction score
Lol I don't buy stuff just to look like the guy in the ad campaign. That's shallow. I like the color, details, finishing, and since I have the same body type, the fit.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I mean, that's true of all fashion, but people still ask questions on here, right? Why be a dick to someone who's new to this forum, just for the sake of being a dick? People ask questions about products all the time.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I mean, that's true of all fashion, but people still ask questions on here, right? Why be a dick to someone who's new to this forum, just for the sake of being a dick? People ask questions about products all the time.
not being a dick, not the intention. To buy something so specific which is pictured on a guy who is photogenic in a very doctored environment will most probably not achieve the desired result.

I wanted to call that out to help one avoid buyer's remorse/disappointment.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not being a dick, not the intention. To buy something so specific which is pictured on a guy who is photogenic in a very doctored environment will most probably not achieve the desired result.

I wanted to call that out to help one avoid buyer's remorse/disappointment.
He didn't mention wanting to look like the guy anywhere in his post, just wants the guy's jacket.

Hell, Daniel Day Lewis in Phantom Thread was one of my inspirations for a coat I'm looking to have made.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.